Monday, February 23, 2009

Akili Shine / Mardi Gras

Today I Learned

'The Oscars' is actually the name of the statuette. The ceremony is called 'The Academy Awards'.

Gotta Plug

Akili Shine. I've been following this cat since the Ankore days, and I'm so glad that this guy hasn't stopped making music since the bands demise. He uncannily sounds like Jay-Z. Here's his latest track, the Official Barack Obama Inauguration Song.

Buy your 'Paint the White House Black' shirts here.

Mardi Gras

I've never gone out to party on Mardi Gras. Tuesday will be my first experience... and I'm only assuming that its not far from the usual downtown antics. I'm quite tired of it. Tired of hearing the same music, spending outrageous downtown prices, whats your zodiac sign, you got a fifty dolla bill throw your hands up.

Harold Cabalic
Interactivate, Inc -|- www.interactivate.com
San Diego, CA -|- From Online to Everywhere

No comments: