Monday, February 16, 2009

Beat Freaks / Valentine's Day

Today I Learned

Just read the wikipedia synopsis of "Watchmen". Now I totally want to watch it:

The story is set in an alternate 1985 where superheroes exist, Richard Nixon is still president, and tensions between the United States and the Soviet Union are at an all-time high. The vigilante Rorschach is investigating the murder of a former hero, the Comedian, and uncovers a plot to discredit and murder various heroes. Rorschach discovers a far wider-ranging conspiracy involving his colleagues' past which could completely change the course of history.

Gotta Plug

The Beat Freaks are literally taking ABDC Season 3 by storm. I had never thought that anyone could test the notoriety of the Jabbawockeez, but I feel as if these women are very well on the path of doing just that. It seems to be the mask element that puts the Jabbawockeez on a completely different level. So what is it about the Beat Freaks, besides their flawless performances? Vaginas?

I love Maryss from Paris.

Valentine's Day

I had not been looking forward to this Valentine's Day at all. It seems like such a one-sided kinda holiday; you either spend it with a person you admire, or, like me, you hide in your cave waiting for the day to expire. Whoa, that rhymed.

Fortunately, my day got a little bit brighter. Happy Valentine's Day (belated).

Harold Cabalic
Interactivate, Inc -|- www.interactivate.com
San Diego, CA -|- From Online to Everywhere

No comments: