Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Glitch Mob 2 / I Heart the Clippers!

TODAY I LEARNED

You can't just go to any poll location to vote in the general election. You have to go to the designated polling place of your area! Sorry, I'm a first time voter. Click here to find the polling place near you!

GOTTA PLUG

Once again, I gotta give it up to The Glitch Mob. They are setting the proverbial hip-hop bar higher and higher with every new track. Pushing the envelope, watching it bend. If you haven't realized how groundbreaking and fearsome this foursome is, here's a catalyst to help speed up the reaction:

I HEART THE CLIPPERS

After years of being a so-called 'bandwagon' fan of many an NBA basketball team, I feel that it is finally time for me to support, show my love for, and become a dedicated fan of one lucky professional team. Being the underdog lover that I am (Warriors, Pistons, Kings, it changes year to year), combined with a steady (but not growing) dislike of the Los Angeles Lakers, I have decided that it is only appropriate for me to give my fanatic endorsement to THE LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS! Of course, they were the SAN DIEGO Clippers of '78-'84, so it would have been the right thing to do. Go Clippers!

No comments: