Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Gaslamp Killer / New Year's Resolutions

Today I Learned

The force of an average boxer's punch is anywhere between 850-1000 psi (pounds per square inch).

Additionally, Advil will make you feel like a champ after a night of heavy drinking. Works great in conjunction with Pantene Pro-V Shampoo.

Gotta Plug

The Motha Fuckin' Gaslamp Killer. I don't know too much about turntablism or related things, but I've seen this guy's name on the Low End Theory (LA) flyers and figured it'd be a good thing to catch him performing at Onyx. Per my friend Armando aka DJ Timeless, GLK is probably one of the best dj's to come out of San Diego. Mr. Mark Marcelo had only good things to say, and the entire Willy's Workshop staff gave me the thumbs up. So I knew I had to at least check this bad boy out. Long story short, this muthafucka killed the gaslamp.

New Year's Resolutions
  • No more drinking and driving
  • First DJ gig 4 months
  • Get to work by 9am
  • Lose 15lbs
  • Learn more PHP
  • Learn Javascript
  • Keep my room/house clean every week
  • Cook more often
  • Learn how to b-boy
  • Bar D on Wednesdays

And last but not least, I hope to keep my blog updated as frequently as possible. I could write a million other things but I think 10 resolutions is a good number to start with.

Harold Cabalic
Interactivate, Inc -|- www.interactivate.com
San Diego, CA -|- From Online to Everywhere